Jumat, 24 Februari 2012

'UP' as our destiny



Did U watch RCTI on Saturday afternoon 18th February? I hope so. That was our film, Galang.
Up.
You as Mr. Frederickson and I as Ellie.
Remember? We carved it on a tree backside of my house.

You promised me that you can be Mr. Frederickson as well even better. You will keep love me eventhough I’m not beside you anymore because I live in your heart. So do you, you live in my heart.
But, who knows the destiny?
Probably our movie is different. You go first.
What should I do if it truly happens, Galang?
Should I become Juliet: consume the poison and follow you?
You called me mad at the time, wipe my tears and said,
Kamu tahu kenapa judul film ini UP ? karena meskipun orang yang kita sayang sudah tidak ada, kita harus tetap UP karena Kita tak memerlukan jasad untuk saling menyayangi. Jasad bukanlah hal yang mempertemukan kita, bukan pula yang memisahkan kita. Kita bertemu dari hati-hati kita. Karena kita hidup dalam hati kita masing-masing. Kamu hidup di hatiku dan aku hidup di hatimu. Selamanya, Siput! Jadi kita tak akan pernah kehilangan satu sama lain.“
Thanks for calm me down, Galang!

I do love that film all over. I still have the copy in my Noby. I watched over and over again.
And I was crying over and over again when I watch this film.

I keep you in my mind through I watch this movie, Galang. You, me, and our future. A thing that we never feel before.. I miss it

Anyway, Happy New Day !
Be better Dear,,

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

XOXO

Arsip Blog

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search Me

What's this?

|Catatan Random |Mengikat perasaan |Capture memory

Fellas

Bubbling here

Blogger templates